EBT in Kansas
The USDA Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as the Food Stamp Program, provides qualifying low-income households with food benefits. In Kansas, the program is known as the Food Assistance Program. The Food Assistance Program provides a Kansas Benefit card (plastic debit card) to eligible persons to purchase food.